Dissertation Guidelines | Graduate School
Thesis and Dissertation Guidelines - Welcome to AAMU
• The extensive research helps us to become aware of the key aspects of the topic. With the knowledge, you can apprehend the purpose of the dissertation. So, this is the right time to develop the . This document states the purpose of the study, its significance and its theoretical framework. You can also write down the specific approach of the dissertation. Take dissertation guidelines help to know more.
Dissertation Proposal Guidelines for Life Christian University
Revisions and Manuscript Review After the Oral Defense
The following steps after the Oral Defense of the Dissertation will expedite the final signing of the dissertation by the Dean within the one-year time limit from the date of the Oral Defense.
1. Submit Form 4 to Graduate Academic Services Office.
2. Be sure to have your Dissertation Chair and Committee Members sign two originals of the signature page. These pages will be held by the Dissertation Chair until all revisions are completed.
3. You will most likely have minor or major manuscript revisions to make. Make the changes in your dissertation as agreed upon by your committee at the oral defense. Submit to the Chair and Committee as specified at the Oral Defense.
4. Once your committee has approved your revisions, type the dissertation in its final form following APA or Turabian format with Dissertation Chair approval and the University of La Verne Dissertation Guidelines. Follow the order in this booklet for the dissertation.
5. Submit the following to the Graduate Academic Services Office:
a) One copy of the dissertation – unbound on plain paper
b) Two original signature pages with committee signatures.